5 Playlist Tips for Dropstreamers!Feb 17, 2023
Whether you're working, studying, or simply looking to relax, background music can enhance your experience and set the tone for your activity.
Spotify playlists are a great source of background music, with a wide range of options to choose from. Especially in dropstreaming, this is what we prefer.
In this article, we'll explore some of the best Spotify playlist types to be used in dropstreaming.
- "Focus" playlists - These playlists are specifically designed to help you concentrate and stay focused. They typically feature instrumental music, with minimal vocals or lyrics. Examples of "Focus" playlists include "Deep Focus" and "Cinematic Chillout."
- "Chill" playlists - As the name suggests, these playlists are perfect for unwinding and relaxing. They typically feature mellow, atmospheric music, with a mix of instrumental and vocal tracks. Examples of "Chill" playlists include "Chillout Lounge" and "Lazy Sunday." The genres you could use include piano music, solo instruments like guitar music or flute music.
- "Ambient" playlists - Ambient music is designed to create a soothing and immersive atmosphere, making it perfect for background music. These playlists typically feature atmospheric sounds, such as nature sounds, along with electronic or instrumental music. Examples of "Ambient" playlists include "Ambient Chill" and "Deep Sleep." Again, here you could combine solo instruments with a nice ambient vibe such as nature noise or a synth ambient drone.
- "Lo-Fi" playlists - Lo-fi music has become increasingly popular in recent years, with its mellow and nostalgic sound. These playlists typically feature lo-fi hip-hop beats, with a mix of instrumental and vocal tracks. Examples of "Lo-Fi" playlists include "Lo-Fi Beats" and "Study Beats."
- "Jazz" playlists - Jazz music is timeless and versatile, making it a great choice for background music. These playlists typically feature a mix of classic and modern jazz tracks, with instrumental and vocal tracks. Examples of "Jazz" playlists include "Jazz Classics" and "Coffee Table Jazz."
In conclusion, when it comes to background music on Spotify, there are plenty of options to choose from. Whether you prefer instrumental or vocal tracks, fast or slow tempo, or a specific genre, there is a playlist out there for everyone. So, go ahead and explore the vast world of Spotify playlists, and find the perfect background music for your dropstreaming needs.